Our ever-growing world is getting bigger, brighter, and more diverse, with more and more choices to choose from for everything under the golden sun. Thankfully, orthodontic aligners are following the same trend. There are multiple types of treatments for fixing teeth alignments. Whether you want to customize your care based on your style and looks, or be discreet about it, and choose a pair because they are hard to spot, there are plenty of options to choose from.
Below are a few of your choices and their benefits:
– Metal Braces: Metal braces typically are the most traditional and affordable pair. They can be color coded to match your style.
– Ceramic Braces: Cosmetic braces are similar to metal braces, but they are slightly less visible.
– Lingual Braces: Lingual braces offer the advantage of being extremely hard to spot, as they are attached to the back of the teeth, not the front.
– Invisalign® Clear Aligners: Invisalign aligners are often considered the premiere product in the orthodontic arsenal. They are not made of metal, are virtually invisible, and the aligners can be removed daily.
– Damon® Smile Braces: Damon braces are similar to metal braces, but do not require rubber bands. They are also easier to upkeep than traditional braces.
For a customized plan on which type of orthodontic aligners might be right for you, Vincent Team Orthodontics is here to help serve you. If you would like to set up an appointment with our orthodontist, Dr. Scott Vincent, please call us at 801-495-2560, to speak with a member of our fantastic staff. You can also stop by our office in Sandy, Utah. Let us help you find the smile you’ve been longing for!